Friday, August 27, 2010

By Jeff Barber

BAD MEMORIES
in no particular order


The first time I realized that I was not attractive really stunk.  The second, third, and 100th time did too

My Ear My Ear… not again… my ear my ear… flick flick.. laugh
Nerds get it the worst.  We should have an incredible resistance to pain (physical).. Sadly, neither

Wyatt’s last day and my first day without her

Falling ice cream from a cone. No refund

Finding out that my former best friend was arrested for child molestation

“If this is going to be the same for the rest, then I don’t want it”
  1. dentist chair
  2. first wisdom tooth removed out of four


“We need to let you go”


Realizing, yet again, that I have not found love
  1. Where are you? 
  2. Where is it? 
  3. Hello?


Why did the handle bars have to come out of my bike right as I left the jump? 


Tequila, Halloween, 1998

Home, July, 2010

Dad, July 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment